Azimova Halima ingliz tili fani o’qituvchisi.
Form 6. The theme: What`s the best transport?
XALQ TA’LIMI VAZIRLIGI
XALQ TA’LIMI BOSHQARMASI
Norin tumani Xalq ta’limi bo’limiga
Qarashli 40-umumiy o’rta ta’lim
maktabi ingliz tili fani o’qituvchisi
Ushbu dars ishlanmasi O’zbekiston Respublikasi Prezidentining 2012-yil 10-dekabrdagi “ Chet tillarni o’rganish tizimini yanada takomillashtirish chora-tadbirlari to’g’risida” gi PQ-1875-sonli qarori va DTS talablari asosida tayyorlandi. Bu dars ishlanmadan umumiy o’rta ta’lim maktablarining ingliz tili fani o’qituvchilari 6-sinflarni o’qitishda foydalanishlari mumkin.
Muallif: Azimova Halima. 40-sonli umumiy o’rta ta’lim maktabi ingliz tili fani o’qituvchisi.
Taqrizchi: O’tanova Yulduzxon. 40-sonli umumiy o’rta ta’lim maktabi ingliz tili fani o’qituvchisi.
Ushbu dars ishlanma DTS talablariga asosan yozilgan. Ko’rgazmali qurollardan foydalanilgan ona tili, biologiya fanlariga bog’langan dars ishlanma noan’anaviy usulda yozilgan. Dars ishlanmada o’quvchilarning siyosiy va ma’naviy savodxonligiga, og’zaki nutqiga, grammatikasiga hamda talaffuziga katta e’tibor berilgan.
Taqriz yozuvchi: 40-sonli umumiy o’rta ta’lim maktabining ingliz tili fani o’qituvchisi Yu. O’tanova.
Form 6. May 15.
The theme: What`s the best transport?
- to learn how to say best transports.
- to learn adjectives and their deegres
- to enable pupils to speak about best transports and their colours;
- to enable pupils to say the adjectives and their deegres
- to raise awareness of best transports , their colours.
The types of the lesson: GW. PW. IW.
The method of the lesson: mixed.
Required equipment: Textbook; the DVD of the book; flashcards describing best transports; flashcards describing a happy face and a sad face
The process of the lesson.
1. Organizining moment.
a) greeting. b) On duty`s report.
Pupils can you speak about your self, our school, our village, hobby and Uzbekistan.
Thank you Pupils do you know proverbs.
East or West home is best.
Better late than never.
Pupils we divided our class into 2 groups.
1 st group we call fasters.
2 nd group we call smarters.
- We play game, who is the clever?
In this game you should write the past forms of the verbs.
Do – did, go – went, see – saw, mop – moped, have – had, get – got,
- OK pupil`s what did you do last Sunday? Who can answer. Farzona Aziza please.
2 ) To check up homework.
What was your homework for today?
- To learn new words and make up sentences.
- Thank you pupils. Well done.
3 ) Explaining the new theme.
Children what kind of transport do you know ?
- Train, plane, bus, car, helicopter, ship, boat.
- Thank you, pupils do you like to listen song.
- Now pupils listen and watch the kind of transport from the computer.
- What is adjective? Who can explain in Uzbek. ( O`zbek tilida suhbat va uning darajalari tushuntiriladi.)
- In English has also adjectives and their degrees.
Ingliz tilida sifatlar va ularni darajalari bor bo`lib quyidagicha turlanadi.
Bir bo`g`inli sifatlar.
Long – longer – the longest.
Ko`p bo`g`inli sifatlar.
Beautiful – more beautiful – the most beautiful.
3 – ko`rinishdagi sifatlar umuman o`zgarib ketadi.
Good – better – the best.
We read words from the cloud, slow, fast, expensive, comfortable.
Now pupils make up sentences with the adjectives.
1. He is the best pupils in our class.
2. Bus is the slowest transport?
3. Metro is the fastest transport ?
Act. Find this words.
Cyclibe, otab, tram, sub, atirn, pish, rca, retmo, lipterheco, panel.
Act. Look at the pictures and make up sentences.
Boat. Boats are the slowest transport.
Train is the fastest transport. Car is faster than bike.
Act 4 a: make a diagram.
You should write kinds of transport starting from the slowest to the fastest.
bicycle, boat, tram, bus, car, ship, train, metro, helicopta, plane.
Act 4 b : to page 81. Answer the questions.
1. What is your full name?
2. Who is your the best friend?
3. How do you get to school?
4. What ish the fastest transport?
5. What kind of transport do you know?
6. What is the slowest transport?
7. Can you ride a bicycle?
8. Do you like plane?
9. Is metro slowest transport.
10.Is ship bigger than boat?
Pupils our next activity is fill the sentences.
Queen, motherland, child, winter, sunny, calf, uncle.
1. King`s wife….
2. cold season…
3. Cow`s child….
5. Mother`s brother….
Act 5 b. page 81. Red the text and give title.
We play game. Step bu step.
Each step they say words.
Lion, rabbit, monkey, snake, hen, dog, cat, cow, sheep.
IV. Assessment. Now pupils today all of you take part very active. Put the marks.
Our time is over. Your homework for the next lesson “Revision”
Our lesson is over. Good buy.